Fitting the luggage net

JimmyJam75

Doesn't look like a genuine Nissan net Tim?

you wont catch me paying £40 for a cargo net...its one of the ones I had for sale (sold quite a few on Ebay and to some members on here :thumbs: )

Looks like it does the job on Large item, small items that's where mine comes in handy as it's double sleeved so to speak ;)

you wont catch me paying £40 for a cargo net...its one of the ones I had for sale (sold quite a few on Ebay and to some members on here :thumbs: )

How much were they? Any idea whether you can still get them or not?

How much were they? Any idea whether you can still get them or not?

£19 sorry all sold :blush: will make enquiries as to whether I can obtain more though :thumbs:

I got one off fleabay a while back from a guy (shop I think) advertising them for Pug 306s. Fits good and was less than a 1/3rd the price of the Nissan one. I wish I could "borrow" one from a Cayman as they look really, really nice (I know, fantasizing over nets and they're not even on legs :p )

• 9 months later...