pick up 350 today

milu

:) hello all,first post but been reading for a bit.

picking up a 2004 silver GT today with nismo alloys(and its p**sing it down).

looking forward to the weekend and doing a few miles.

coming from a line of TVR's and other stuff it will be interesting to see the difference.

i'll let you know

mike.

:welcome: Hello!! Only had mine for 48hrs, it's great!! :thumbs: . My mate is thinking of a TVR so any views on the differences would be very interesting indeed. Get the discount codes from the mods/admins :secret: if you are going to get any accessories, it is WELL WORTH IT!!!

Congratulations on a great car!

I still take it easy during rain, especially as I'm still on the standard Pontenza's (for 2 more weeks). But otherwise, it's a extreme fun car to drive!

Let us know how you think it compares to a TVR!

Welcome, Mike! :thumbs:

Any good TVR ownership stories to share? I need to hear a few tales of woe each month to stop me from putting my deposit down! It's like a good and evil struggle..... :starwars:

Digsy , mate of mine just bought one , not sure which model ?? :blush: had it 2 hours and the locking system locked him out couldnt get back in until TVR turned out to the rescue :teeth: Dont you just love em

Any good TVR ownership stories to share? I need to hear a few tales of woe each month to stop me from putting my deposit down! It's like a good and evil struggle..... :starwars:

Digsy , mate of mine just bought one , not sure which model ?? :blush: had it 2 hours and the locking system locked him out couldnt get back in until TVR turned out to the rescue :teeth: Dont you just love em

Nice one, Tim. That's worth another month, perhaps two, not writing the cheque! :teeth:

Nice one, Tim. That's worth another month, perhaps two, not writing the cheque! :teeth:

I should get one Digsy , but keep the Zed as well if you need to actually go anywhere.. everyone I know whose owned a TVR says the same thing about the TVR experience "its soo nice when its over "" :teeth:

morning all.

yes i bought the car in the link off pistonheads.

cars great,nice and smooth,quite grunty(obviously not as quick as my TVR but easier to use the power you have).

had CD issues already,ill keep an eye on it.

as for differences,the TVR's are pretty raw compared to other cars but still great fun to drive and be in, and of course sound great,but the Zed is just as nice if for slightly different reasons.

incidentally TVR's are not as unreliable as many think/hear,ive had four(wedge,cerbera,tuscan,T350T)and never had a major issue.

my T350 will be missed,but you cant complain too much when you have a nice Zed to replace it.

cheers for the welcomes

mike. :)