Knockhill Driving Experience

paulie

I got my certificate which some guy called Coultard with a big neck gave me :drive1 ha ha I jest... although I waited for them to present me with the winning trophy :#1: alas it was not to be - some biker boy got it :shrug:

Disappointment of non trophy aside it was a great day which I would recommend - though I did feel as if I was lying in my coffin when I first got in the kid-on racing car :yuck: I drove the bright pink one (well I had to be kind to the guys and not make them drive it :lol: ). Only thing I would say is buy the extra laps as the 7 laps go past super quick and before you know it its over :blink:

Will post up some photos when other half wakes up (he does the menial tasks :lol::lol: )

DSC00194.jpg

DSC00192.jpg

Lol nothing wrong with being young :lol: I have lost my title of being Scotland's youngest zed owner, chadwick and stephen are just young pups.

yup just a young yin lol , my girlfriend got me one of these driving experinces for my 18th in a lambo i booked it then we over booked with a holiday , so i phoned up the driving experince place to change my date and they wouldnt let me and wouldnt refund me so my girlfriend payed the cash for absolutly nothing , and i missed out on driving a lambo :rant::angry: