Cubby hole unit with retracting lid

lakers

Think I have a spare one round my Mums in the cupboard, will have a look for you tomorrow if you like.

thanks, that would be great.

Cheers also rtbiscuit, knew I seen one online before but couldn't remember the site, I'll go down that route if a 2nd hand one isn't available.

No problem, I will have a look tomorrow and see what I have.

Just need to make sure I have one for replacing in the car when I sell it. But as long as I ahve both then you are welcome to the spare one.

If I remember correctly there is still a bit of glue left on the inside, but should be easy to remove that. The only thing is the lid colour, I think it is a shade lighter like the Nurrish ones. I bought my one that matches a long time ago off of an old member, but not sure how he obtained it.

Like I said you are welcome to it if I can find it, just either pick it up or give me postage ;) (I am near Enfield)

What install are you thinking of doing? If sat nav then have a look at the Nurrish ones as they are good! I have the Kenwood setup that lots of people were running on here 2-3 years ago, still a great piece of kit!

Many thanks - Yes, I just stick a tom tom in the existing cubby I thought I would have have a play around and do some thing a bit slicker. I have seen a few good examples on the forum just havn't decided how much to spend yet. I intend to retain the Bose, I know it gets bad press but its good enough for my needs.

More than happy to pay a fair price and certainly postage if thats all you want. I'll PM you my contact details.