Dust Caps Scum Bag

M13KYF

:rant: Some low life chuff pinched by Z caps yesterday in a NCP car park in town so it can hardly be kids.

If anyone sees a set on ebay with 1 Z badge missing of one of the caps then report the tw@ts :rant:

......and relax

yeah valves were fine. They were the proper Z caps and not cheapo ones too so shouldn't rust on. Was only really keeping them for show but where I park I thought would of been safe and its garaged at night.

Can't be arsed with CCTV. Chances of ever tracing the person is nil and hardly a prioity for the police £15 dust caps. Not complaing about the police btw.

Ordered some Richbrook Anti Theft Items. Just prefer the look rather than the plain plastic ones.

Had mine nicked a few weeks back. Bought some cheapo alloy ones from Halfords & the cheeks sh!ts teefed them too :angry: . Seem to be spending my days scrutinising the local yoofs on bicycles to se if they appear there!

Cheers.

• 1 month later...
Grrrr some Thieving git stole 2 of mine last night. Why 2???

Some countries have the right idea of cutting thieves hands off..... Grrrr

It's the sort of thing you hear about and I spoke to a friend this morning who actually met someone who had exactly that done - the tip of a finger taken off by his own family for and indiscretion!!! He won't be doing that again!

It is so pointless. Probably so they can go and throw them at each other on the way to kicking a cat or something equally as worthwhile. Scummy little sh!tes.

Ming, can we electrify our cars......??

That sucks, Mike. You wouldn't expect it in an NCP car park, but then again nothing surprises me any more. :thumbdown:

Grrrr some Thieving git stole 2 of mine last night. Why 2???

Some countries have the right idea of cutting thieves hands off..... Grrrr

They only take 2 cos that's all they need for their bikes, the little scrotes!! :rant: