opinions wanted

wza1977

Hi Mate

What about a vauxhall monaro v8, i think u could get a 2005 plate for the £15K mark, Now thats serious muscle. with 4 seats.

D :thumbs:

I think the 6 litres will seriously test my overdraft when I fill it up, what do you reckon, 10 mpg?????!!!

I wouldnt bother with a mini if you want 4 seats waste of time, once the seat goes back there is no room. Golf is the safe bet, solid, reliable and holds money.

+1 on the Monaro good thinking devyl.

Do you think R32 over GTI?? I do, but my pal was saying better of GTI as little difference in performance but will be much more economical, plus he reckons will hold price better?????

I prefer the GTi (esp the Edition30)- depends what you're after

What size car are you looking for? Mini to M3 to Monaro is a big range! Would you diesel? Is that swearing on this forum?

Imagine a Zed TDi - it will happen people!

alfa brera! although the back seats are useless! how about a 159 ti 2.4jtdm? lovely looking and its got 210bhp from a diesel! i bet it pulls like a train :thumbs: , ive got a serious soft fpot for alfas so i think im biased

I have to have 4 seats, but don't want 4 doors, a saloon will make me feel like my dad, whilst I still have the years in me, I need a coupe or hot hatch!!! If i go Alfa, brera will be the way I go, however, even though I love them, it is falling to bottom of my list! May test drive one though just to make sure!

I prefer the GTi (esp the Edition30)- depends what you're after

What size car are you looking for? Mini to M3 to Monaro is a big range! Would you diesel? Is that swearing on this forum?

Imagine a Zed TDi - it will happen people!

I really want a quick car so don't miss the zed power too much. I want it to be no more thirsty than the zed. I just need 4 seats, but don;t really want 4 doors. Happy with a hatchback/coupe, not really thinking saloon. (having said that, audi's are nice, especially rs6!).

Minis shouldn't be driven by men, and as much as I love the Golf R32 I still think they are overpriced.

Don't want an evo at all? There are good examples about for the money you want to spend. Also if the M3 is too out of your price for the year then maybe try a 330?

How about a mazda 3 MPS? A very underestimated hatch. Maybe a focus ST or Astra VXR? Always worth looking at everything as you never know you might actually like something that you had completely ruled out previously :thumbs:

You'd get a nice M3 for £14k :)

I'm with Sarnie. If I didn't have a BMW badge on it I would have been tempted by a M3. Best straight engine in the world. Period.

What about an M5? Alot of the older shapes around that budget and are generally looked after. Can't argue with 400 bhp.

Bradders

alfa brera! although the back seats are useless! how about a 159 ti 2.4jtdm? lovely looking and its got 210bhp from a diesel! i bet it pulls like a train :thumbs: , ive got a serious soft fpot for alfas so i think im biased

I have to have 4 seats, but don't want 4 doors, a saloon will make me feel like my dad, whilst I still have the years in me, I need a coupe or hot hatch!!! If i go Alfa, brera will be the way I go, however, even though I love them, it is falling to bottom of my list! May test drive one though just to make sure!

If you have to have four seats then no point in looking at the Brera - I considered that along with the GT last year......Brera has a shelf for a back seat and there is zero ... and I mean, ZERO leg room :dry: you won't get child seats in there although am sure Alfa have their own ones that they'll rob you for :lol:

If I was in your dilemma I'd go G35 or M3 :thumbs: