RSW Carbon Dial Cover: SOLD

Anubis

*** NEW PRICE - OPEN TO SENSIBLE OFFERS ***

Hi,

I have for sale a brand new RSW carbon dial cover, which has never been used (I have one on my zed as photographed). It's very thin (like plastic) and has been hand made by RSW themselves in Japan (I had to wait 3 months to get RSW stuff over for mine). Covers up the dull plastic - simple stick on over the current plastic surface. Excellent condition and quality as you'd expect (RSW are often regarded as one of the best carbon kit developers).

There is 3M tape on the back (very simple to DIY install).

If you were to buy this from Envy it would cost £150.

I am selling this for £80 (includes next working day special delivery) - payment via PayPal. First one to PM me secures the product.

Thanks. :)

dialcover3.jpg

dialcover4.jpg

dialcover2.jpg

dialcover5.jpg

dialcover1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

holly guacamoli!!! £150 new! some mods are crazy prices, i would have thought £20 would be steep lol! but each to thier own (one mans junk is another mans treasure and all that!)!

never really got the whole bare carbon fibre thing.

Good luck though

holly guacamoli!!! £150 new! some mods are crazy prices, i would have thought £20 would be steep lol! but each to thier own (one mans junk is another mans treasure and all that!)!

never really got the whole bare carbon fibre thing.

Good luck though

:)

To be fair it is very good quality and was hand made in Japan, then shipped over here to the UK (took me months to get it, yet I have another on my zed). The RSW parts are a marmite thing, but they do honestly transform the interior from that horrid dull plastic look that is starting to look dated.

Remember folks - I'm selling this 40% off list price and is quite hard to get hold of - I'm almost certain you won't get it at this price again when brand new. :thumbs:

Hi,

I have for sale a brand new RSW carbon dial cover, which has never been used (I have one on my zed as photographed). It's very thin (like plastic) and has been hand made by RSW themselves in Japan (I had to wait 3 months to get RSW stuff over for mine). Covers up the dull plastic - simple stick on over the current plastic surface. Excellent condition and quality as you'd expect (RSW are often regarded as one of the best carbon kit developers).

There is 3M tape on the back, but I found it wasn't strong enough to permanently hold. I recommend a spot of £4 plastic bonding glue from Homebase makes it stay completely flush (very simple to DIY install).

If you were to buy this from Envy it would cost £150.

I am selling this for £90 (includes next working day special delivery) - payment via PayPal. First one to PM me secures the product.

Thanks. :)

dialcover3.jpg

dialcover4.jpg

dialcover2.jpg

dialcover5.jpg

dialcover1.jpg

Sorry dude where are you getting £150 from envy?

http://www.envyperformance.com/index.cf ... N=91121570

Got one of these on mine.. Nice its reversable to, you an either have it long so it hangs over the dials and acts as a sun shade or short so the back of the cluster is covered.

Also 3m tape has been fine on mine, just make sure you clean the area your sticking too with alcohol whipes.. its normaly armorall or dash cleaners that prevent the parts from sticking. Also means you can remove when you sell the car!!