HELP: How Involved / Hard is it to.....

Jak

Fit the Eibach Spacers that come with the longer studs?

The set i bought from Ricardo arrived to day and i'm itching to fit them!! is it something i can do easily or best left for a garage?

Thanks in advance

Jak

Thanks Guys,

Husky - think i may start with the hammer - but gently!! dont want to risk damaging so if it dosnt seem like its going to work easily then i'll look at a diffrerent approach!

Jak

ZMANALEX - That is a perfect answer - i wish all answers were exactly the ones i was looking for!

What woill i have to remove/ release to be able to do this? obviously the wheel - anythin else?

(sorry is that seems a pretty newb question!!)

Jak

ZMANALEX - That is a perfect answer - i wish all answers were exactly the ones i was looking for!

What woill i have to remove/ release to be able to do this? obviously the wheel - anythin else?

(sorry is that seems a pretty newb question!!)

Jak

Remove the two large bolts holding each calliper on and slip the callipers to the side and tie up.

Slip off rotors to access the studs.

You may have to let off the handbrake cable adjustment on the rear to get the rotors off as the handbrake shoes are within the rotor. :thumbs:

Alex.