I SPOTTED VAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sarnie

Spotted at a Shell garage at 14:30 today in Coleshill, Birmingham!! I was going the other way on the dual carriageway and spotted the azure zed and the tinted rear lights!! Did a u turn at the next island and pulled up to say hello. About to get of me zed and he dissappeared up the road, exhaust was awesome, what is it??? Must of been Val due to the spoiler, skirts, alloys, z badge and the exhaust!!

:yahoo::yahoo:

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: was me!

was about to go home after my presentation this morning :teeth:

exhaust is Milltek plus Kinetix hi-flow cats... even took ages to fill up as I left the shell card in the car so had to go back out! too slow Sarnie! :teeth:

Can't believe you did'nt spot my bright yellow machine 5 metres from you :headhurt::scare::blush:

It did actually look a darker blue as well :ninja:

actually it's because it was filthy! :lol::ninja:

I can verify that having seen it Saturday...:lol:

So have the shocks been fitted then Kev?

Come on Val, get tweaking those adjustables to your liking and do us a report.... B)

no way! :lol: where???? I was on the top left pump!!!!

I drove past the shop entrance and past the petrol pumps and pulled up just past the pumps. I saw you leave the shop in your dungaree's and get into your zed. I was parking up about to come over and you'd gone! :thumbdown: