Spark Plugs (Advise Needed)

veilside350z

According to the service manual spark plugs don't need changing for 5 years and something like 56K miles. I did mine at 22K, but 5 years old. The olds ones still looked perfect in all honesty and I didn't notice any difference in performance or running.

I went for Denso iridiums when I changed mine as they were easiest to get hold of and hardly any more expensive! :)

I got mine from envy :thumbs:

According to the service manual spark plugs don't need changing for 5 years and something like 56K miles. I did mine at 22K, but 5 years old. The olds ones still looked perfect in all honesty and I didn't notice any difference in performance or running.

I went for Denso iridiums when I changed mine as they were easiest to get hold of and hardly any more expensive! :)

I got mine from envy :thumbs:

Thats the reason i ask is on the service checklist it does say 5 years or 56,000 miles.

Im going to get them replaced for my own peace of mind.

Im a mechanic so this my be cheating (trade discount)

ive just bought 6 Denso iridium power IKH20 plugs for £40.17 all in, im pleased anyway

think they retail at full price in euro parts for £11.29 each!!!

Im a mechanic so this my be cheating (trade discount)

ive just bought 6 Denso iridium power IKH20 plugs for £40.17 all in, im pleased anyway

think they retail at full price in euro parts for £11.29 each!!!

Opie Oils do the Denso Power's for £44 and the Denso Tough's for £59.