Firstly hello, then a bit of advice please?

BTD

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just incase someone is interested (and a little away from the thread, sorry won't happen again) Auto Express magazine is having a road test with the new

BMW Z4M, Cayman S and the 350Z for who in their opinion is 'King of the Coupes'. The issue is on sale wednesday 16th Aug. :starwars: Not sure what will happen in that tussle.

Thanks again

Hello to you Sarnie, to end the banter I have bought a blade silver Z. I know it's not as colourful as your prime specimen but it was that or the rusty orange (can't think what they call it now) or red (not sure what they call that either!) :blush: Not saying there is anything wrong with these colours though! Just liked the silver a little better.

Hello to you Sarnie, to end the banter I have bought a blade silver Z. I know it's not as colourful as your prime specimen but it was that or the rusty orange (can't think what they call it now) or red (not sure what they call that either!) :blush:

Nice one BTD :thumbs:

The red is Chilli Red

The rusty orange is actually BROWN!!!!! ( Ask Lomoto) :p

Think I can sense some ribbing that may of occurred to an owner of Sunset orange happening here! So as new won't comment on your suggestion for a new unofficial colour name!! :teeth:

Lomoto has a brown zed and I'm sure he will be along soon enough to clarify his position :lol:

Hello to you Sarnie, to end the banter I have bought a blade silver Z. I know it's not as colourful as your prime specimen but it was that or the rusty orange (can't think what they call it now) or red (not sure what they call that either!) :blush: Not saying there is anything wrong with these colours though! Just liked the silver a little better.

Blade Silver Hmmmmm. otherwise known as UNDERCOAT... for the better colours :teeth::p mind you it wont show the stone chips

And there was me trying to be polite!!!! ;)

I knew I'd get dragged into this!!!! :headhurt::teeth::surrender:

No good being polite on here with all these rough lads from Manchester on :blush:

:lol: I know. Trouble is I'm more yorkshire pud than lancashire hot pot