ULTRAC SESSANTA 245/45 ZR18 100Y XL

RichIX

Thanks mate, I got a nice nail through the back this morning and it wasent repairable, although im not that bothered as the tyres I had on where shot anyway.

The front two are Bridgestone and have plenty of tred on them, is it recommended to get all four changed? or is it just an old wives tail that it effects the handling?

Im looking at getting them from this site; http://www.camskill.co.uk/products.php? ... s315p12433

Is the price about right?

Thanks iv ordered all four half a grand lighter inc VAT & fitting, im sure they will make up for it when im on the 'ring in May :drive1

Hi Guys,

Thought id update with a few pictures, the tyres are excellent (bit slippy for the first 100 miles) but thats proberly all the chemical crap thats coated over the top of them.

I know how much of you like pics so here you go; :worthless:

25869375011666941524901.jpg

25869375010826941524901.jpg

25869375010031941524901.jpg

25869375009426941524901.jpg

25869375008616941524901.th.jpg

25869375007786941524901.th.jpg

• 1 month later...

I had a set put on yesterday, took the wheels down to ATS loose then rushed back to re-spray the disc hubs black prior to fitting the 20mm black anodised spacers I received from KUDOS. Wheels back on, stand back to admire the 'new' stance the Z has taken on B) then grab the keys for a quick 150+ miles to scrub 'em in. It was raining in Norfolk but dryer in Suffolk :)

As you said they're a bit slippy for a while whilst the release agent is removed from the tyre, but what a difference, these tyres are so much quieter than the RE50's...now I can hear wind noise when driving!

So far I'm quite impressed with them, just going to get the car keys... ;)

Hi Rich1X, nice zed B) and good choice of tyres :thumbs: They one of the best all weather high perf tyres. Definately up there in the wet but due to the thread pattern is slighty compromised in dry weather when ultra aggressive at the :drive1

Anyway, i pick up on this because you mentioned going to the Ring in May :clap: The is atrip being planned between 28th-31th May(2nd bank hols). already have 6 very firm interests why don't you join in ;) There is some useful info in this post too if you have'nt been before!

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=32840

I am organising everything every info regarding all facets of the trip, ferry and B&B and by the end of next week will post up finalise details and begin to collect a small deposit to secure ferry and hotel reservations.