badges

kevgreen16

Please would someone explain the following statement from that guide.....

Note 350Z coupe rear Z badge leaves 2 holes if taken off, 350Z badge itself doesnt

Which badge is it that leaves 2 holes? The central nissan one or the "350z" one on the left?

:wacko::blush:

I'm confused (easily done)

Note 350Z coupe rear Z badge leaves 2 holes if taken off, 350Z badge itself doesnt

Which badge is it that leaves 2 holes? The central nissan one or the "350z" one on the left?

The Nissan one in the middle leaves the holes :thumbs:

Thanks Sarnie, so is there a different method to remove then?

I assume the two holes are left because of some kind of through-body fixing?

Do I need to "undo" something from inside the boot or is it just a push fit item?

Clearly whatever I replace it with will cover the holes but it does mean if I wanted a debadged look I have to fill them and paint...

Thanks Sarnie, so is there a different method to remove then?

I assume the two holes are left because of some kind of through-body fixing?

Do I need to "undo" something from inside the boot or is it just a push fit item?

Clearly whatever I replace it with will cover the holes but it does mean if I wanted a debadged look I have to fill them and paint...

Centre badge is just a push fit, no through body fixing. If you want a debadged look you will have to fill the holes unless you have a roadster which has no hole :blush:

There are also two holes under the Nissan Burger on the front..

I guess you are fitting the Z ones that are the same shape as the Nissan Burger?? coz if you look at the back of the badge you will be able to see the two plastic bits that fit into the holes..

how to over complicate things, by mugwump :lol:

I aim to please ;)

Want anything over complicated? You know where to come.... :yawn:

Thanks for the info on this though guys, I know I am being pedantic, just want to be sure of what damage I might be doing to my car before I start ripping things off it. :scare:

PS: Liam, Sarnie, GET A ROOM! :huglove:

I guess you are fitting the Z ones that are the same shape as the Nissan Burger?? coz if you look at the back of the badge you will be able to see the two plastic bits that fit into the holes..

Not get em yet m8, have joined the group buy on here to source them, guess thats why I have all the questions.

Thanks again. :thumbs:

Just to confirm. The badges supplied by Funkystying, don't have the mounts that go through the holes on the rear of the car.

When I took my front badges off, then there were no holes on the front. If Bluffy has done his and his car had them, then they must have changed it for the 06 model. Either way, it doesn't matter as the badges are flat...... no plastic mounts.