50 posts gone

beechie

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No probs Liam. :)

Sorry if i ruined your chances. I do look at the listings on ebay to see if anybody on here as put a bid on. If thay have I' wont post it up but it not always obvious to see who is who.

As for banter thread, I've tried to start one in the off discussion section. If anybody else can come up with something better the please feel free to start one.

No probs Liam. :)

Sorry if i ruined your chances. I do look at the listings on ebay to see if anybody on here as put a bid on. If thay have I' wont post it up but it not always obvious to see who is who.

As for banter thread, I've tried to start one in the off discussion section. If anybody else can come up with something better the please feel free to start one.

I know mate but look how many 350Z-UK.COM members have already bid on them reflectors :blush:

It would be good, don't know how to have the option 2 switch ourselves the bullshit from one thread to a banter thread ;)

obviously not :dry:

Thanks for owning up tho.... Don't want me kicking off over the mods deleting my pms :blush:

Told you before (but you don't listen!) that we can't delete or look at your PM's! :p

No,,, you told me that you can't,,, but then again you are a no one :p

Btw I know people above you can :blush:

Guest prescience

Thanks for owning up tho.... Don't want me kicking off over the mods deleting my pms :blush:

Told you before (but you don't listen!) that we can't delete or look at your PM's! :p

Leave Liam alone - until the site gets busy; then dump him, like a ginger babi

perhaps it's already there and now they want me out!!!

Whats already where? :teeth::surrender:

Guest prescience

I sense you are not well received. :scare:

Guest prescience
:lol: Dorian

It's only cos I now have prem plus :p

Me too!!! I've hardly been on here this weekend cos of it! Also paintballing and drinking wiped out Saturday :teeth:

That is interesting .................. no wait, it isnt :yawn: