ANOTHER Bluetooth AdapterSOLD SOLD

Pimm

I was going to do that yesterday but forgot.lol.It annoys me that its got phone capablities but you cant use it.lol.If i push the phone button it comes up phone on the screen with a load of crazy japness :lol:

Can you take a photo of what it says? I might be able to translate it. Hope this helps :thumbs:

Havent managed to get a picture of that yet as it needs the centre lifted between the rear seats but i did find this floating around,looks like a pc type connector to me but you never what what it could be :lol:

Ok so my bluetooth is being gay,ill add it when it works.lol

Photo004-2.jpg

Photo003-2.jpg

that's a DVI to VGA adapter... as far as i'm aware, nothing to do with the phone kit :wacko:

I thought it wouldnt be.lol.bit of a strange thing to be floatin around in the car.Ill try get a photo of the cable thats hidden away in the car tomorow if i can.The phone stuff of some sort must be in there somewhere wether it works here or not.lol

if there's only a cable, then you'll probably have to fork out for a bury kit as the bluetooth adapter sits in the nokia cradle instead of a phone. if you've not got the cradle in the cubby behind the gear leaver, then the adapter wont fit :(

If that's the case, i'm not sure where you stand in regards to aftermarket stuff working with the steering wheel controls, but i'm almost positive it's possible. Hopefully someone that knows more about this stuff than i do can help :)

Hi there mate,

Is this still available???????? If yes, and I dont think anyone has already can I 1st dibs it?

If its ok can I pay on Friday when I get payed? PM me your details and I'll sort it.

Cheers, Rob

PM sent :thumbs:

• 1 month later...