Gauging Interest: 4 standard 18 inch Rays alloys

sasha@lazytrips

Hi,

I am gauging interest in 4 standard 18 inch Ray alloys as I'm thinking about upgrading. I need to make up my mind pretty quickly, so trying to see what sort of demand there is for these.

Pictures will follow if there is any interest, but the basics are:

Standard Rays alloys

18 inches

All 4 corners going

Will need new tyres all round (fronts are borderline, rears are goners)

There is some curbing on all wheels on the lip due to previous owner parking on the kerb outside his home. This curbing is on the lip only and should be easily repairable if anyone wants to do that.

There is also some very minor bubbling that you get on almost every single Rays alloy.

Lastly, I have no idea how much these should fetch, but if anyone has any reasonable offers, I'm all ears.

Went out and splashed a bit of water on one of the wheels. Don't fancy doing all 4 with the weather as it is.

This is the rear left wheel. All are in pretty much identical condition and if there is genuine interest, I'll get a few more pictures done. As I mentioned, the kerbing is not extensive and while there is some bubbling, it is also very minor. Ideally, I'd want as close to £400 as possible, but I appreciate that given the condition, there'll have to be some give. Willing to listen to offers.