Finally got my car sorted!! Thanks CS!!!

gunmetalzgt

I have had my clutch and flywheel fitted today!!

The fidanza flywheel and exedy clutch are great!!

I would just like to thank CS for sorting out the clutch and flywheel for me.

Mits is a great guy! He put up with my questions for around 45 mins on the phone and offered great advise!!

Just an update for people such as Andlid who wanted to know..............

The lightened flywheel does chatter below 1700 rpm. Its not a massive noise and you can't even hear it with the radio on low.

I think its definitely worth going for the single mass flywheel, I love it!! even the sound!!

If anyone wants to see what it's like, you're more than welcome to come and check mine out on Leicester anytime!!

I am also at the East mids meet tomorrow :thumbs:

That sounds awesome !! I desperately need mine doing. Where did you get everything done??

My clutch is slipping, was going to take it to my local Nissan but dont think I trust them as I was asked if a 350z was a Renault or a Nissan !! People are dumb at times.

That sounds awesome !! I desperately need mine doing. Where did you get everything done??

My clutch is slipping, was going to take it to my local Nissan but dont think I trust them as I was asked if a 350z was a Renault or a Nissan !! People are dumb at times.

thats encouraging

CS sorted it out. He's posted on here ^^^ .

Click PM :thumbs:

Mits is a great guy! He put up with my questions for around 45 mins on the phone and offered great advise!!

The lightened flywheel does chatter below 1700 rpm. Its not a massive noise and you can't even hear it with the radio on low.

I think its definitely worth going for the single mass flywheel, I love it!! even the sound!!

If anyone wants to see what it's like, you're more than welcome to come and check mine out on Leicester anytime!!

cool glad you got it sorted, think I might be looking at sometihng like this soon, not sure whats wrong with the gearbox to be honest, shugging more then anything and bit hard to get gears in properly (not wrecking the syncros but stiff feeling). how much more do you need to rev her to get off from stopped?

cool glad you got it sorted, think I might be looking at sometihng like this soon, not sure whats wrong with the gearbox to be honest, shugging more then anything and bit hard to get gears in properly (not wrecking the syncros but stiff feeling). how much more do you need to rev her to get off from stopped?

I don't rev her any more than usual. There is a sound below 1700 rpm when driving like I said but nothing major. The clutch bites very nicely!! I love it!!

This might help with the gear change too. Mine feels much smoother, even though it wasn't bad in the first place :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...
How are you feeling the clutch a few weeks on?

:)

The clutch still feels great. I still love the flywheel too!!

I can understand why some people wouldn't want the lightened fly but im very happy with my choice!!

The bite just takes a little getting used to. after that it's all good :D

Mitz for Prime Minister?

How are you feeling the clutch a few weeks on?

:)

The clutch still feels great. I still love the flywheel too!!

I can understand why some people wouldn't want the lightened fly but im very happy with my choice!!

What have you noticed performance wise with the new clutch / flywheel? I've been thinking about the same mod.

Just wait til you get back into a "normal" car with slushy clutch/gearbox, its horrible! I love the direct feel after changing the clutch and flywheel, feels awesome making nice smooth changes with perfect rev matchs :drive1

Just wait til you get back into a "normal" car with slushy clutch/gearbox, its horrible! I love the direct feel after changing the clutch and flywheel, feels awesome making nice smooth changes with perfect rev matchs :drive1

Yep! :teeth::thumbs: