Electro magnetic parking sensors

Emperor Ming

I took the rear bumper off - it's the only way to do it properly. It's easy to take off - 30 mins tops(35 if you have mud gaurds). My car also had the polestyrene between the bumper and cross member - it didn't make any difference to mine.

Guest prescience
I took the rear bumper off - it's the only way to do it properly. It's easy to take off - 30 mins tops(35 if you have mud gaurds). My car also had the polestyrene between the bumper and cross member - it didn't make any difference to mine.

How does your experience compare with the US my350Z thread posted above - any differences would be helpful if you could point them out :)

I installed an EPS-WBD on my Z from these guys: http://www.proxel.com/

Works a treat!

It doesn't seem possile to order from that site. Any idea how much this unit costs?

I bought mine from a shop in Hong Kong, and bargained to get it for about 60 notes - it was a new release at the time with the WBD display. I think if you email them, they will tell you how to order, or where you can get it from.

How does your experience compare with the US my350Z thread posted above - any differences would be helpful if you could point them out :)

It was the same steps for me, except I just unclipped the indicator/reverse light wires rather than taking them out. Step 3 is the most tricky - again because I din't have a decent 8mm box end spanner. That is a good write up though - especially the pictures showing you where everything is. If you take your time, this will not take more than 30 mins. If you had no mud gaurds/bodykit, I could get the bumper off now in 10 mins tops... there really is nothing to it. Getting it back on will take a little bit longer to make sure everything lines up, but it's not difficult.