HID kits

Fien

I know that they'd be pointless for a Zed, having xenons and all but i was wondering if anyone has ever fitted these to another car and if they have what they think of them? Also how do they compare to xenons?

I'm gonna be after a new car shortly and have got used to having xenons now and dont want to go back. As an option though i was thinking i could always fit these as a substitute for xenons if needed.

:thumbs:

Depends on how clean the cutoff is on the car to be fitted to. On old Leons, they looked great as they had a very cleanly defined cutoff so you didnt blind other drivers. A lot of cars though have crap ones and while you think you have really good lights, you are infact blinding all other drivers on the road! I f'in hate it when little scroats fit them to saxo's etc as you end up being blinded! This is why all modern xenons/HIDs have lenses rather than reflectors ;)

didnt realise they were illegal. some websites say they're legal although that could just be rubbish just so u will buy them.

think i'll look into them more once i know what car i'm getting. dont want to bother fitting them if they're only gonna fail the mot.