SOLD: 4* Eibach 20mm spacers

srobrien

Hey, for sale are my 20mm Eibach spacers, been on the car about 6 months and are in damn good nick. No problems getting them off today or rounding the nuts.

Cleaned them off and gave them (and my thumb) some copperslip, boxed up and good to go.

£140 delivered:

DSCF0048.jpg

DSCF0049.jpg

DSCF0053.jpg

Aaaaaannnnd gone!

is that poo on your thumb??? :lol:

Yup, couldn't wait :lol:

R

did I get them? :lol:

must been the fastest sale ever....

Not even close :lol:, fitted the plenum spacer by the way, seems a bit more torquie but its been so wet ive not been able to get enough traction down to tell, remap and dyno next.

R

Aaaaaannnnd gone!

R

Not even close :lol:, fitted the plenum spacer by the way, seems a bit more torquie but its been so wet ive not been able to get enough traction down to tell, remap and dyno next.

R

B) good I didnt get them, shouldnt be buying anything:P

Cool you got it fitted :clap: I noticed a difference in the mid range 3.5k - 5k, will be cool to see what she feels like after a dyno tune :drunk:, did you hear any difference on intake sound fitted?

Aaaaaannnnd gone!

R

R

B) good I didnt get them, shouldnt be buying anything:P

Cool you got it fitted :clap: I noticed a difference in the mid range 3.5k - 5k, will be cool to see what she feels like after a dyno tune :drunk:, did you hear any difference on intake sound fitted?

Not really but I have a K1 so its hard to hear anything else :lol:

R

I've been looking for a set of these all day :( I find them ridiculously overpriced for what they are (a machined piece of metal) when they sell for half the price in the US. Looks like I might have to settle for a brand new set as the Eibach's are the only ones that fit standard Nissan alloys.

To whoever bought them, wanna sell 2? :p

I've been looking for a set of these all day :( I find them ridiculously overpriced for what they are (a machined piece of metal) when they sell for half the price in the US. Looks like I might have to settle for a brand new set as the Eibach's are the only ones that fit standard Nissan alloys.

Everything is expensive compared to the US, one of the many joys of being british.

R

http://www.europerformance.co.uk/pages/ ... category=1

http://www.srbpower.com/hr/spacers.php?Make=NISSAN

:teeth: