washer fluid bottle

350 Russ

i need a washer fluid bottle! my one has a crack in it about 1/2 way up, i would like a uk one with the extra bottle and pipework but if you only have a single one it would be appreciated

Is it the windscreen washer bottle or the headlamp washer bottle that you require or both?

The pipework that you refer to, is it the pipework that connects the two bottles?

Cheers,

Alex.

i need the windscreen washer bottle, i thought that the headlight washer was out of the same bottle and that uk ones have one each side unlike jdms that only have one? i would like to have both and all the pipework for the extra volume. i have a jdm so i only have one, the photos of what i mean are in here about half way down

viewtopic.php?f=35&t=19516

i need the windscreen washer bottle, i thought that the headlight washer was out of the same bottle and that uk ones have one each side unlike jdms that only have one? i would like to have both and all the pipework for the extra volume. i have a jdm so i only have one, the photos of what i mean are in here about half way down

viewtopic.php?f=35&t=19516

On the picture of the Yellow GT4, the driver's side bottle is for the windscreen washers and the passengers side is for the headlamp washers ;)

oh are they? i thought they was linked? if you look on the photo of the gt4 the driver side headlight washer is fed from the drivers bottle and the passengers from that bottle, and there linked a pipe, i thought i could just cap off the feed in the pipework for the headlight washers and cover over the hole in the bottle where the pump for the headlight washers go with some fibreglass and that would work? i def need the drivers bottle though mine is fooked! :bang: