coil pack change HOW???

will350

hey

can anyone help me out i recently got an engine code checked which came up as P0350 i found that it was one of the coil packs which needs changing but how do i find out which 1 as the computer couldnt pick out which 1 was faulty. There are 6 to choose from and i can't get nissan UK to look at it for a month at least (TWATS) anyone got any suggestions as to what i should do and where i can get the part from as i am struggling to find 1 at short notice. The car is missfiring and juddering when i drive it but i cant not drive it as i need to get to work in it

cheers will

I have plenty preowned coil packs available @ £20.00 each.

If you can not identify which one is giving you the grief, then you will just have to swop out one at a time followed by a short road test until the issue is resolved.

PM me if you would like one sent over. :thumbs:

Alex.

• 1 year later...
I have plenty preowned coil packs available @ £20.00 each.

PM me if you would like one sent over. :thumbs:

Alex.

Hi Alex

Do you have any pre owned coil packs in stock?

I could also do with an injector.

Are the injectors hard to change? I only want them as spares for a nurburging/ spa trip.

Cheers

Kevin.

yea but how am i supposed to know which coil pack is the faulty one and any ideas on where i can get the new part cheaply nissan offered it £69 but didnt have it in stock

If you have a continous misfire, you could remove the electrical plug on each coilpack one at a time. The one that doesnt make any difference to engine running is the one you need to change.

If you want to make doubly sure swap it with one of the others an if the misfire moved, bobs your mothers uncle in law.