Noob question

Burnsidea

ok so I'm loving all the pics of you guys putting spacers on your Zed's and I want in :teeth:

So I have rays on at the moment

can someone tell me where to buy the spacers..first of all and are they easy to fit (how easy)

don't want to be overkill with them also so is 20mm the best option??

CS or other traders on here will pipe up :thumbs:

they are very easy to fit (wheel off, spacer on, bolts done up, wheel back on) as long as you get the right type :thumbs: again the traders should look after you here

20mm all round is a common selection although some people like to space the back a tiny bit more and go for 25mm rear 20mm front :thumbs:

CS or other traders on here will pipe up :thumbs:

they are very easy to fit (wheel off, spacer on, bolts done up, wheel back on) as long as you get the right type :thumbs: again the traders should look after you here

20mm all round is a common selection although some people like to space the back a tiny bit more and go for 25mm rear 20mm front :thumbs:

do I need extra bolts Longer bolts etc?

and thanks btw

So if I went for 25mm rear and 20mm front how does this effect how the car handles?

any traders on the forum like to pm me with info on Eibach spacers as I guess they are the best to get...

They wont affect handling at all. Take the traders advice on 25mm or 20mm... If you are keeping stock suspension you should be okay with 25mm on the rear without any rubbing but if you have any plans for dropping it, stick with 20mm.

And the spacers you want have integrated bolts, so you dont need anything extra. Takes about 1hr to fit all 4.

everything comes with the spacers.

quite alot of people go with the eibach hubcentric ones. about 250ish for the lot i believe.

20mm front

25mm rear

no extra bolts needed, just remove the wheel, put the spacers on, do up the bolts and then put the wheel back on, do up the normal wheel bolts!!! DONE

Sparky

Cooolio

thanks all

can I ask do we have any members that have 20mm all round that could show pics and the same with members that have 25mm on the rears please want to look to see what I should get.

also where is the best place to buy.

many thanks once again all