Uprev & Resonated decat test pipes

matth76

• 2 weeks later...

Not many answers here :) so thought I would bump it with another question: I know it is a well known fact that decat pipes will lose you a small bit of torque low down the rev range but you get good gains mid to upper rev range. People on here have experienced this first hand when they put their stock cats back on and the car had much more urge lower down. My question is does the Uprev remap remove this issue of loss in torque below 2500-3000 revs?

Yea Abbey will be the place, had my coilovers sorted there and was well impressed. Just speak with Mark about it and see what he says, going on others results the decats should improve torque as long as you get the remap done. If you have the cash ask about the new decats they are bringing in for testing. ;)

Thanks for the graphs. Very good gains to be had - there's certainly a huge difference from ~3500 revs onward in both torque and bhp. Thanks was exactly the kind of info I was looking for, cheers :)

Cookiemonster, definitely let us know how you get on too and how your car feels after fitting the decats with Uprev :) Looks like I'll be at Abbey just a few days before you. Pity, would have liked to have heard your Z with the Japspeed decats with Nismo and your white Z in your sig looks stunning. Is it really all white vinyl? Very nice.

Thanks for the graphs. Very good gains to be had - there's certainly a huge difference from ~3500 revs onward in both torque and bhp. Thanks was exactly the kind of info I was looking for, cheers :)

Cookiemonster, definitely let us know how you get on too and how your car feels after fitting the decats with Uprev :) Looks like I'll be at Abbey just a few days before you. Pity, would have liked to have heard your Z with the Japspeed decats with Nismo and your white Z in your sig looks stunning. Is it really all white vinyl? Very nice.

Will do mate, I'm hoping it will work well. Thanks for the comments always appreciated :D