What sort of price could i hope to achieve for....

Jak

...............My stock Rays alloys without tyres, i would probably refurb them to takeout the minor curbing marks (previous owner!!)

The reason i ask is that i have some wheels that i like the look of and am considering changing my Rays for :ninja: , but i would like to know if they would be worth considerably more with tyres with a little life on them (i.e. hold of for a while untill id need to start considering new tyres anyway and do a tyre+wheel package type thingy), Or just sell them separatly? (and swap the tyres over which still have plenty of tread left would just be a bit more stretched over the slightly wider new wheels .....)

Thanks

Jak

P.S. I didn't really know what section to post this in beings as the wheels are not technically for sale yet as its more of a guaging interest/pricing advice thread. So if any Mods want to move it please feel free :thumbs:

thanks Stew, the trouble is i dont really know what the right price is at the moment! + i think the earliest i could get the new wheels is around mid March, so there could be a bit of a wait at the moment!

My wheels are not actually in bad nick at all, and the curbing is really just grazes rather than any dents/bends...

Jak

Any more feedback on this? from what Ian said my wheels sound like they are in a fair bit better condition than his were, and although he sold with tyres he said they were bald? so does this mean i should be aiming for around the 400-450 sort of area ?

Jak