STANDARD INDUCTION SET UP

lomoto

• 4 weeks later...
dam just spotted this, will you still sel;l it for £35 posted or are you gonna leave it on ebay?

seeing it's fetching more than this on Ebay , I think I'll leave it on auction :snack:

unless you want to make me an offer I cant refuse :lol:

dam just spotted this, will you still sel;l it for £35 posted or are you gonna leave it on ebay?

seeing it's fetching more than this on Ebay , I think I'll leave it on auction :snack:

:lol:

But I'm the auction high bidder :angry:

Oops double post....! :s

But I'm the auction high bidder :angry:

only joking :lol: in fact if you want it in a hurry you can have it at the price it is now

what happened with that ebay stuff ? got a mail that all bids where off?!

btw, Didn't push the price up was going to buy it but not over 34£... If I'd known it was you bidding on it I probably wouldn't have gone like this:

'wtf, who's bid that much'? BID AGAIN

'wtf, still not enough'? BID AGAIN

lol

Not sure how many bids I did and then said to hell with this after you bid over again, could have stopped at 100£ :D

btw, Didn't push the price up was going to buy it but not over 34£... If I'd known it was you bidding on it I probably wouldn't have gone like this:

Not sure how many bids I did and then said to hell with this after you bid over again, could have stopped at 100£ :D

:lol::lol:

All bids were off 'cause it was settled outside of eBay :D

I didn't mean you purposely bidded it up, I meant your wanting it, led to me paying an increased price ;)

Right, now I just need to sell my AEM :thumbs:

:lol::lol:

All bids were off 'cause it was settled outside of eBay :D

I didn't mean you purposely bidded it up, I meant your wanting it, led to me paying an increased price ;)

Right, now I just need to sell my AEM :thumbs:

pm me the AEM stuff might be interested :D