Photo's after todays/yesterdays wash

Jak

Gave the Z a good clean this weekend so thought id take a few pics to share my efforts with you all. Not overly pleased with how they have come out tbh but they are ok........ Enjoy!

P1000411.jpg

P1000414.jpg

P1000416.jpg

P1000425.jpg

P1000428.jpg

P1000431.jpg

P1000433.jpg

P1000443.jpg

P1000445.jpg

P1000448.jpg

P1000413.jpg

And one i found from RaceAcademy late last year!

P1000343.jpg

Jak

Thats a beautiful car!!, I'm curious about the front splitter? what make is it?

Thanks Buddy, it's a Nismo splitter, i think its a Nismo USA/Canada one but am not 100% on that, does anyone else know? I havnt seen many others....

Nice

Need some rear LEDs

I agree, it's on the list of things to do once i get back from NZ in May, all funds are going towards that for now!

Jak

P.S. Thanks for all the comments!

Looks nice and shiney, have you machine polished it?

Nope, just good old Dodo Blue Velvet!

Its wierd on some computers i've looked at this thred on mypictures have come out really dark when some of them are not really like that.... is this to do with photobucket??

Jak

You are massively underexposing (2-3 stops)

Your histogram in CS3 shows no values in the "light" range at all. I've tried to pull it back below but there is no info in the file to play with. If you have RAW files something can be done but not so much with tiffs or jpegs.

P1000411.jpg

this is what i mean though, the actual files on my pc look like that ^^^ but for some reason once uploaded and only on some computers they look really dark - i havnt done anything to them editing wise in Photobucket, the ones that look really dark look so different to the actual files i hav - its a bit odd!

Jak

2 things are wrong.

First, you have underexposed all your evening shots and secondly your screen is way too bright and needs adjusting.

Have you got Photoshop or any good photo editing software??

If you go in and look at the Histograms on all the photos you took in the drive of your house you'll see they are massively underexposed. Even if you haven't got this you can look at the photo "in camera" and the Histogram will show the same.

First, take a picture outside with perfect exposure using the Histogram facility on your camera to get it spot on. Then load on your PC and it should look mentally bright. Use the Adobe Gamma adjuster in Photoshop (or similar screen calibrator) to lessen the brightness and everything should be cool. :teeth:

Oh dear, i dont know how i have managed under exposing as i thought i had it set on ia mode where it just does it all for you..... the other wierd thing is they dont look this dark on the camera screen either....

The camera im using is new to me and i am yet to understand it properly, its a Panasonic Lumix G1 - i am really pleased with it but it would seem it needs more working out than my previous point and click jobbie! Some manual reading coupled with some bumf on photographic techniques will hopefully go someway towards solving this.

It is odd how they look different on my cameras screen as well as the computers screen that i uploaded the files to though - thats the only reason i was a bit stumped by it all :wacko:

Thank you for your help, im sure what you are saying will make even more sense to me when i have done some reading up too!

Jak

Looking good....Can I have your shiney bonnet please? some total "£$% has kindly key'd mine

Ah mate thats bad news - i can't believe how some people can be so small minded. Hope you get it sorted, Tbh i rather fancy a carbon bonnet, but that will have to come after some nismo skirts/ spats in the same colour as my splitter to even it all out i think, otherwise it may look a little odd with just front end mods - though am happy to be proved wrong should anyone think otherwise?

Jak

Yes I have always fancied one of those to. I saw one on a done up saxo recently, and the guy had somehow included a fifty pound note into the bonnet. Some tit had tried to get it out with a knife and ruined.....

Some people!!! :angry:

To be fair he was asking for it :lol:

R