Shipping costs from the US

Jacko

btw Bap the :lol: was meant at the price quoted to Jacko, not you :)

Yeah they took their time but IIRC they were here in about a week. I did end up going and collecting them myself from Manchetser Airport depot though, since they had been a bit useless :)

stil, lots of money in my pocket :)

Think i remember you picking them up from the airport!

Bax held mine for 3 weeks over christmas, as they didnt have anyone back in the depot util about the 7th of Jan. Was a total of 5 weeks!!!!

Crap!

USPS offer a good cheap service that has never let me down.

(United states postal service)

Guys,

For those that have imported wheels etc from the states, whats a typical shipping cost?

Does $980 sound a lot, cos it does to me, but was just wondering if someone can confirm??

I recieved mine on Tuesday they were ordered the previous Wednesday,

came by fedex and cost about $350.

So yes $980 does sound a lot :rant:

Think i remember you picking them up from the airport!

Bax held mine for 3 weeks over christmas, as they didnt have anyone back in the depot util about the 7th of Jan. Was a total of 5 weeks!!!!

Crap!

USPS offer a good cheap service that has never let me down.

(United states postal service)

yup...see attached :lol:

USPS is cheap but that 1 is really slow, they took over 2 weeks for my SS brake lines :(

Performance Nissan charged me $620 for wheel shipping. That was with UPS, so they are the top price.

That's interesting as this is UPS Worldwide and is that price pf $980 ....... mmmmm :thumbdown:

I've asked them to double check.

Excellent, I got a response today to my asking them to double check the prices due to the info i got from you lot.....

Anyway I quote " They have an expedited delivery for $462.49 - looks like approx 4 days ship time

and also an express delivery for $711.02 which is approx 2 days ship time"

Anyway for two days extra, $250 seems a bit too much.

The guy acknowledged the mistake. Shows you don't get if you don't ask!

:thumbs:

Chaps

As with all shipping you have two methods, Air and Sea, in reality although you want everything straight away, shipping from the US to the UK takes around 11 days door to door. The prices that you quote all seem very high. If you can get me the following information, weight, dims US zip code and exact description, I can find out the actual cost and see if I can save you some money. Also if clud members were to post each time they purchased from the states, the price for shipping would reduce alot :yahoo:

I have bought in with both BAX and mainly DHL for larger stuff

If I may make a suggestion to anyone bringing stuff in - DO NOT EVER USE EMS OR ANYONE WHOSE DELIVERY VEHICLE OVER HERE IS PARCELFORCE

Theiving bunch of B**** (all IMHO of course)

Theft of stuff from abroad from the Depots and lorries (erm...look the other way my son etc) is huge and I know of loads lost

If you want stuff in from the US then we can arrange a delivery service using our BAX account etc - 10% handling fee on value of goods and shipping