cant wait!!!

Hi all,

New 350z ebisu black nearly with me!

Was told delivery on 24th August - but they just told me they will get it next week! Yippeee!

Was going to be sensible and wait till 1st Sept so would be reg as new plate - and consequently worth a bit more in the future - but 3 weeks would be far too long to wait knowing she was just waiting for me at the dealer!

Is this a case of being a big kid or should i wait till 1st Sept?

P

Hi all,

Was told delivery on 24th August - but they just told me they will get it next week! Yippeee!

Was going to be sensible and wait till 1st Sept so would be reg as new plate - and consequently worth a bit more in the future - but 3 weeks would be far too long to wait knowing she was just waiting for me at the dealer!

P

Hi mate, welcome to the site. Get some pics up when you get her....

As for the waiting, oh thats a toughie..... depends on whether you can wait. Not sure it will bump the price up that much...... but would be painful knowing she's there, just waiting to be used.... ;)

Just get yr hands on it ASAP...... new registrations are snobbery IMO does it matter that its 3 weeks older... not a jot.... you'll soon forget about the reg after a few months anyway...and more than likely after the first 10 mins of the drive... :yahoo::yahoo:

GO GET :thumbs:

Hi all,

P

I'd wait mate. As soon as you hear the V6 fire up you will forget all those weeks of waiting!

glad i didnt wait! :yahoo:

picked up on wed morning!

cant stop grinning when i drive her (or look at her!)

covered in dust now tho! :thumbdown:

best car ever, ever, ever!

pix to follow after the weekend (its far more fun to be driving!)

Congrats and welcome! Any pics? :thumbs:

glad i didnt wait! :yahoo:

picked up on wed morning!

cant stop grinning when i drive her (or look at her!)

covered in dust now tho! :thumbdown:

best car ever, ever, ever!

pix to follow after the weekend (its far more fun to be driving!)

did you get blue tooth?

• 3 weeks later...
pehaps! when ive had it for more than a month!

I need to go and have a look, but doesnt the Nissan badge sit in a moulding the shape of a london undergound tube symbol and so just a circular badge would look odd?

No you can replace with a same shape badge (or mulitple different ones) that have anything from just the Zed, to satin, chrome, black finishes etc. Same basic shape as the Nissan one though...... just much nicer