350z Reflector LED's

dwj100uni

Hi all,

I have some 350z black reflectors with white led's pre installed.

These really make the car look so much more modern and I have received numerous comments on how good they look.

I received these by accident as I ordered one set and was sent two, so these are brand new, untouched.

These retail for £100.

Anyone interested??

Thanks,

Dave

dscf4995medium.jpg

Sold pending payment!

Thanks SunGodRA!

Payment made, sold and in the post etc - awaiting delivery

Question is - from what I can tell, most people wire these up to the side-lights, but where is the easiest place to wire them up so they come on when the engine is on but without having the sidelights on? (so they are on all the time the engine is running, regardless of lights, night or day)

Sold pending payment!

Thanks SunGodRA!

Question is - from what I can tell, most people wire these up to the side-lights, but where is the easiest place to wire them up so they come on when the engine is on but without having the sidelights on? (so they are on all the time the engine is running, regardless of lights, night or day)

hmm youd have to take a wire from further away probably, would be a pain to wire them in permanently, besides what happens if you get cold while dogging? you cant turn the engine on for fear of being discovered!

Sold pending payment!

Thanks SunGodRA!

hmm youd have to take a wire from further away probably, would be a pain to wire them in permanently, besides what happens if you get cold while dogging? you cant turn the engine on for fear of being discovered!

:lol::lol::lol:

Sold pending payment!

Thanks SunGodRA!

...i took my sidelight bulbs out when i had these, so just the leds were on at the front... but it did mean by rear lights were on, but no biggie? :shrug:

I will probably regret asking such a stupid question when I sober up in the morning - but if they are wired to side lights, will they still be on when main lights are on (dipped and main beam)?

yes as your sidelights stay on when the main beam is on