Bridgestone RE050A 225/45R18 245/45R18- SOLD

Kings

Hi I have sold my 350Z but I have a spare set of tyres sat in the garage that I was going to use as a set of track day tyres or road tyres depending on which needed replacing first.

The tyres are Bridgestone RE050A 2 x 225/45R18 & 2 x 245/45R18.

These are not to be confused with the rubbish RE040's that were fitted as standard to the majority of 350Z's from the factory.

I had a set of the RE050A's on my car and I found them to be a very very good quality tyre (far far better than the RE040s I replaced)

As i'm sure you are aware the Bridgestone RE050A are fitted to Ferarri's, AMG Mercedes, Porsches' and other high performance vehicles, so they are a top quality tyre.

All the tyres have at least 7mm of tread remaining (new tyres have 8mm of tread), no puncture repairs and are all structually sound.

The tread looks a little scuffed on all 4, but this will smooth out after the first few miles on the car.

Brand new you would be looking at £140 each for the fronts and £150 for the rears.

I am offering these at £70 each and would be willing to sell the fronts as a pair and the rear as a pair.

Grab yourself a bargain set of tyres for the road or track.

Any questions, do not hesitate to ask.

Thanks for looking

Tom

**Pictures to follow shortly**