Sometimes I despair!!

Maccaman

Just gave the Zed a wash to get all the muck off. Last thing I expected was to go out, a little time later, and find 3 million Gnats have decided to make home on my bonnet :scare: I know it's warmed up today but where they hell did they come from? At first I thought I had missed a load of cr*p as I walked up to the car. :angry::angry:

It may be that in beetle land they too appreciate the Z, especially a nice clean one and were just gathering around to admire it, as you would.

They were probably just saying to each other how they wouldn’t come out on a winters to admire any other sports car. When they saw you come back out they probably started shouting Hey you Gnats, there’s that lucky bastard who drives the thing, and your complaining -------- well there’s just no pleasing some people :lol:

It may be that in beetle land they too appreciate the Z, especially a nice clean one and were just gathering around to admire it, as you would.

They were probably just saying to each other how they wouldn’t come out on a winters to admire any other sports car. When they saw you come back out they probably started shouting Hey you Gnats, there’s that lucky bastard who drives the thing, and your complaining -------- well there’s just no pleasing some people :lol:

Bloody hell, hello stranger :p

Just gave the Zed a wash to get all the muck off. Last thing I expected was to go out, a little time later, and find 3 million Gnats have decided to make home on my bonnet :scare: I know it's warmed up today but where they hell did they come from? At first I thought I had missed a load of cr*p as I walked up to the car. :angry::angry:

Macca, that's just an added bonus of being a Sunset owner. Now be shush, or they'll all want some gnats. :p:lol: