AWESOME - dent removal East of England

rob63

I imagine most of us have been 'here' before, some biff slams his door into yours and the resultant ding that's left behind gives you that sickening feeling when you see it upon your return. :angry:

Anyway, this is big thank you to Martyn Casson of DENT DEVILS :notworthy: I managed to catch up with Martyn at WESTS Nissan dealership in King's Lynn (top service there also), I showed him the dent and was met with 'Mmm...you couldn't have got that in a worse place, it's on the hard part of the door where the crash bar runs. Leave the car and come back in half an hour...'

Long story short- The sharp ding that was there has completly gone, awesome job! Not a trace, and this on a night blue Z that must only be second to black for showing imperfections.

Martyn comes as highly recommended, just click on the DENT Devils site to see the area he covers. The look on his face when he pulls off a repair like that is pretty amusing, though not as good as mine when I drove the car away! :yahoo:

Nice one ...

I had all the dents removed from my Zed a few months back and it's amazing how they do it ...

makes a massive difference as well ...

:thumbs:

I know it was 'only' a dent and there are far greater things to worry about, but when it's your pride and joy that you've ploughed hard earned cash into... It was case of, 'sod the weather, I'm going for a drive!' with the resultant 350Z 'my face is aching with all this smiling' syndrome.

I know it was 'only' a dent and there are far greater things to worry about, but when it's your pride and joy that you've ploughed hard earned cash into... It was case of, 'sod the weather, I'm going for a drive!' with the resultant 350Z 'my face is aching with all this smiling' syndrome.

:lol::lol:

Brilliant!

Any before and after pics?

Second try at posting a reply to this, think I pressed the wrong key last time...Doh!

Having seen the results and now that the dent has gone I kinda wished I'd taken some pics, however... If he hadn't have gotten rid of it I'd have been pretty miffed having photo evidence as well!

I know people say it all the time but a big thanks to all who post on this site, I don't post on here too often (understatement) but without fail I do read it every day! You ALL know just what a top site this is, 'nuff said.