scuffed front bumber

Husky

seems im getting closer to changing the front bumper, on the way in the drive today for the second time in 8 months i took the front bumper down the concrete bottom of the fence, scuffed the bumper really badly. i cant even bear to take pictures :cry:

i want my

nismov3380rsfront2.jpg

:cry:

ill take a picture, trying to find my camera *sniff*

Feel for you mate..i had the same problem on Xmas Eve. Ran into the back of someone who brake all of a sudden when the lights has gone green. And his rear windscreen was heavily tinted and it's a 4X4. Went into his f£$king towbar. My front bumper is damaged and it's a new NISMO N1 bumper..only had it on for 3 weeks. :angry::rant::bang:

There's a big hole near where the number plate is..took it round to the bodyshop..fingers cross..hopefully they will be able to mend the hole in the fibreglass bumper.

Feel for you mate..i had the same problem on Xmas Eve. Ran into the back of someone who brake all of a sudden when the lights has gone green. And his rear windscreen was heavily tinted and it's a 4X4. Went into his f£$king towbar. My front bumper is damaged and it's a new NISMO N1 bumper..only had it on for 3 weeks. :angry::rant::bang:

There's a big hole near where the number plate is..took it round to the bodyshop..fingers cross..hopefully they will be able to mend the hole in the fibreglass bumper.

sorry to hear it :(

fortunately mine is the original which has seen better days anyway tbh. still its the first GLARINGLY obvious bit of damage on it now :( i would be gutted if id payed out for it 3 weeks ago :(