Scorpion Exhaust

shieldsie

hi guys,

im looking at the scorpion too. been debating it for a while now and seeing the reviews and hearing it has pushed me onto it.

quick question. where is the best and cheapest place to get it from?? and group buys or anythign happening anyone know.

seen on ebay for £315 delivered from larkspeed.??

thanks

oh nice. Not sure bout it stopping snowing mind you.

Where did you get it from in the end?

Not ordered mine yet.waiting till payday.

Let me know what you think though once fitted. I will be very interested.

Thanks

So many places and same price, so dont think it really mattered. Best option was nearest place to home so it was Larkspeed in Leeds. I phoned them direct, not through ebay. They obviously honour the ebay price. Cant wait :yahoo: Dont think I`ll be disappointed, eventhough the oem exhaust with the stillen intake sounded very nice, so hoping for a slight difference / improvement. Just wish I understood the re-mapping etc so probably get more from the Z.

Will post up when I get fitted, which going by the weather will be next week :wacko: Will be staring at it for a few days :p

• 2 weeks later...
That price seems good to me. Value for money it's a great exhaust. Had problems fitting mine though and it's still not 100%. Quite a few people have experienced fitting problems on here too. Apart from that it's all good!! :)

how do you mean rob "fitting problems" was it around the diff

I got mine from CS (Cougarstore on here) and they fitted too - top job. I love it, nice upgrade to the stock without being too noisy, or expensive. I have a vid somewhere of it in action, will see if I can dig it out.

Its taking some igging out :wacko: is it stuck under all the now :blackeye:

That price seems good to me. Value for money it's a great exhaust. Had problems fitting mine though and it's still not 100%. Quite a few people have experienced fitting problems on here too. Apart from that it's all good!! :)

how do you mean rob "fitting problems" was it around the diff

It doesn't sit even (the garage fitted/played with it!)... One side is slightly higher than the other, not sure why! :dry:

• 2 weeks later...