The fastest Automotive protection film in the world

Paintshield

Hi Guys

I have sooooo been wanting to talk about this

earlier this year we started doing some work with the Honda F1 team which we could not discuss (for me a tough assignment in itself) well now we can

Joe who many of you in here know was implanted into Honda Village in Brackley to develop a kit for the Landspeed record attempt car they had been putting together, to protect the car against the abusive environment in Bonneville UTAH.

Welll the boys went and done it and following designing and installing the car, the vehicle was shipped to Bonneville and Honda got a parcel of records with our film on it, what that means now is that Paintshield/Xpel (our sister operation in the US), now have the fastest Automotive paint Protection film in the world :yahoo: And that is documented and timed :teeth:

By the way the film never needed to be changed once during the whole period of the deployment!! B)

Those of you with our product on now have bragging rights :gathering:

So chuffed with this I cannot begin to describe it

Cheers

Tom

Full Story here http://www.xpel.com/relations/viewrelease.asp?id=79

Honda website herehttp://www.bonneville400.com/

Heres what we fitted to the car perhaps the most extensive Kit we have ever designed. UK RULES AGAIN :teeth:

Nice one Tom..... Its that smooth finish gives it the extra few MPH then :):)

Joking apart they did put the thing in the wind tunnel with the film on for tests just to check it out. I saw pictures without the the film on, from their tests last year and the damned thing looked like a kids crystal farm from school :)

Cost a fortune in development costs, but it was worth it for the guided tour around the facility alone, dear god do the F1 teams spend some serious dosh or what??

Awesome facility at Brackley if you ever get the opportunity of a visit bite their hand off :)

Cheers :teeth:

Tom

Absolutely

I was particularly impressed by how well the film did with hi speed salt crystals flying around, for the duration, according to the guys at Honda it looked as good at the end as it did in the beginning :) also when you know how much we put on there and its a white car, you can not see it at all :)

Cheers

Tom

hmmm la piu' veloce pellicola di protezione per la tua macchina

or something like that! :teeth:

Something like that :teeth: fortunately I had a Sicillian teach me how to swear in Italian so I think I might be OK on this :) no obvious traps in there that I can see LOL

Cheers

Tom