european sat nav

kevgreen16

hi to all am off to france, germany (race track), austria, italy, switzerland, in september in my z, i have birds view sat nav in it, brill system, does anyone know where i can get european disc for it without getting ripped off by main dealer, or does anyone have one to sell :D

hi to all am off to france, germany (race track), austria, italy, switzerland, in september in my z, i have birds view sat nav in it, brill system, does anyone know where i can get european disc for it without getting ripped off by main dealer, or does anyone have one to sell :D

Hi Kev, who makes the Birds View System and can it take other software

Is your system DVD based? I have an MY06 with Birdsview and I am fairly certain that it came with a European DVD, not looking to sell but might be able to lend it to you if your disc works in mine so I can keep using it :teeth:

Hi Kev, who makes the Birds View System and can it take other software

it is nissan bird view, dont know bout other softwear mate thou, but i will try to find out, i dont have the manual so i will ask the dealer bout it, :)

Is your system DVD based? I have an MY06 with Birdsview and I am fairly certain that it came with a European DVD, not looking to sell but might be able to lend it to you if your disc works in mine so I can keep using it :teeth:

thanks , thats very nice of you, but i would like to buy one, thanks again kev :)

thanks , thats very nice of you, but i would like to buy one, thanks again kev :)

Why don't you borrow it, copy it, give it back :thumbs:

I assume he's talking about the optional Xanavi Nissan unit in the Z

I think it's quite difficult to find copies for the european maps for it, maybe some other owner will do you a favour?

all i know is it is a nissan bird view, i will try to find out more about it and maybe i will get lucky, cheers mate :)

No worries :blush: Have a look at http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Nissan-GPS-Navigation-System-Map-Data-DVD-x-6-0_W0QQitemZ120013967128QQihZ002QQcategoryZ75327QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem Not sure if this is Birdview but worth a look :D