Different boot spoiler

Emperor Ming

Hi Guys and Gals

Although I am still Zedless - hopefully only until tomorrow - I have been looking at spoilers and fancied doing something other than Nismo or Standard and found this

03350zwing2.jpg

Its called a Kaminari, well the firm is anyway!

They do a pretty good all round kit but it was the spoiler that I fancied first.

Has anyone fitted one of these and does anyone have any previous knowledge of this make?

Cheers guys

Ming the Interested

Guest prescience

http://www.kaminari.com/products/03350Z.htm

http://www.my350z.com/forum/showthread. ... t=kaminari

PM Aggro Al on my 350z, I'm sure he'll help out, the US guys love it if you praise their cars ;)

Some dispute about it if you read actually

ps having been slightly helpful, I'm know gonna spoil it (forgive the pun) and say it looks really tacked on to me :thumbdown:

Thanks for the replies guys.

I actually liked it for many of the reasons others don't, the following of the lights being one of them. There are two other good reasons that may help me decide to go down this route.

1 Mrs Ming likes it!! (A big point in my humble opinion.

2. No one else seems to have done it yet and we all like to be a little individual.

I shall get it and fit it - with pics of course - and let people see it.

Worst case scenario it looks sh*te :blush: and I take it off and throw it away. :thumbs:

Ming the independant.

Thanks for the replies guys.

I actually liked it for many of the reasons others don't, the following of the lights being one of them. There are two other good reasons that may help me decide to go down this route.

1 Mrs Ming likes it!! (A big point in my humble opinion.

2. No one else seems to have done it yet and we all like to be a little individual.

I shall get it and fit it - with pics of course - and let people see it.

Worst case scenario it looks sh*te :blush: and I take it off and throw it away. :thumbs:

Ming the independant.

Big question though Ming....have you got the car yet??