paintball gun/marker really good spec!!!

sketch

right, as with most of my ideas they change alot, i bought this about 6 months ago after going paintballing a couple of times, its never properly been used just a few shot out my bedroom window into the garden, not used when ive actually gone paintballing, its been fired a max of 200times....

the gun/marker is a Combat BT4 (almost identical to a tipperman),

the spec:

electric 200 ball hopper

electric trigger

double trigger mod

uprated speed fill bottle (literally just had it filled up last week)

8" and 12" barrel,(for if you want to be sniping anyone? not the neigbours cat...)

ill even throw in 500 paintballs

the marker is 100% perfect, its a great bit of kit and far better and more acurate than a gun they will ever loan you, this setup up with electric hopper and trigger will shoot 13 paintballs per second, and has a rated accuracy of over 150ft+ (even more with the upgraded longer barrel) so you wont have any problems keeping up with the pros!!!

the set-up cost just over £250.00

im after £150.00 + postage

not sure where i stand on posting a near full bottle of gas... so ill discuss that with the buyer... the bottle is rated at 3000psi and is good for approximatly 1400 shots, it cost £5 to re-fill it at gas shops ect, the bottle will take CO2 and compressed air, if you pay to go paintballing they usually re-gass your gun for free so even cheaper... great bit of kit and awsome fun...

i can get some pics up if required...

ive got the original box and manuals ect...

ive had a couple of pm's its up on other sites too, if some-ones really keen ill throw in 6500 paintballs (yes 6500!) and a stock for the gun worth £30 so the gun will sit nicly in your shoulder... all in for £200