ECU Tuning

ug45cwb

Hopefully getting a nismo exhaust, JWT popcharger and plenum spacer fitted some time next week. I have read these will not increase power unless the cars ecu is tuned. How much of difference will they make then? Whats the best option for ecu tuning, abbey? How much should I expect to pay?

Cheers

Purleeese!!

It depends on what your car is running at the moment! There will be an increase of torque and Hp, but how much is dependant, you will prob get to 280 fly hp...

Costs are in Abbeys section of the forum as are dyno sheets for cars that have been mapped...

As to choosing Abbey... thats up to you, but they so great work and know the zed inside out... I dont think any other tuner in the UK owns a UK and a JDM car!

Hopefully getting a nismo exhaust, JWT popcharger and plenum spacer fitted some time next week. I have read these will not increase power unless the cars ecu is tuned. How much of difference will they make then? Whats the best option for ecu tuning, abbey? How much should I expect to pay?

Cheers

Where abouts are you located mate?

me personally i'm going to use abbey, one becase they are closest, and 2 they seem to have done more cars now, and they are also the only ones who post on here regularly

:werd: I think thats what would sway it for me aswell...once ive emmased all my parts im looking forward to seeing mark at abbey :thumbs: