Mirrors...

jub

Unfortunately last night both my side mirrors were snapped off, someone tried to steal them. Right one is totally gone, left one still intact due to very strong wiring.

Wanted to ask, if i got hold of a mirror from a convertible it should be the same fitment right?

Unfortunately last night both my side mirrors were snapped off, someone tried to steal them. Right one is totally gone, left one still intact due to very strong wiring.

Wanted to ask, if i got hold of a mirror from a convertible it should be the same fitment right?

As if someone tried to steal your wing mirrors.............

oh wait just seen your location :wacko:

I jest bud, good luck sorting some new ones out.... can't see why they'd be any different...

Alex will tell you as he has owned both coupe and roadster.

I'm guessing the mirror itself will be identical but the baseplate might be slightly different. If you require the base plate then this is what you need to find out! :thumbs:

I hate uni students,all except my girlfriend of course :lol: some arse robbed my drivers wiper couple of weekends back,not as bad as your situation but still weewee'd me off & itd just threw it down too

Id love to :bangin: scumbags like this

Don't worry, I'm in that process. CCTV is on my side :)

Fingers crossed youl get a good face shot then dude :thumbs:

Yeah suspects were identified within 3 hours. It's in the hands of the police at the mo. Does anybody know if I'm allowed to the know the names of the culprits?

No idea....I dont think the police will tell you as you didnt see them commiting the act so you cant really identify them! maybe if it goes to court you will see them?

Thats worrying though dude...ill be sure to park my zed in a safe place when i go to the uni gym!

if you need any help let me know :thumbs: