2 Kuro's parked up in Leeds - a question of style and taste

Digsy

Parked up in The Light car park in Leeds yesterday (presumably so named as that's how your wallet feels when you've paid) and there were 2 Kuro zeds on the same floor.

The first was a very classy looking example with what looked like OZ Superleggeras. B)

The other was, lets say not to my taste. It had a body kit, some very bulbous aftermarket rear lights, trims round the front lights giving them a different shape, small "eyebrows" over the Z's on the front wings, three small pieces of chrome trim set diagonally on each side just in front of the front wing, chrome springs between the headrests and the seat, an aftermarket non-airbag steering wheel with lots more chrome and a V6 badge on the filler flap. :wacko:

I got some hasty snaps on the phone but can't upload them to my computer. If Val agrees I could text them to him so he can pop them on here. Val?

Know what you mean about the light, it is fricken pricey - but they're nice big spots with plenty of cameras so I guess you get what you pay for!!!!

Guess you're right but I'm tight as a duck's arse. :blush:

Aren't you going to be paranoid parking your Aston anywhere?

Val, were the photos too crap to post?

Cheers, Val! :) Hadn't realised just how rubbish the camera on my phone is until now.

I just don't understand the bits on the side (photos 2 & 3). :wacko::wacko::wacko:

serious go faster additions, good for another 10-15bhp at the chip shop :)

I like my tat but that is :yuck: