adsa 20% off ALL consoles all this week

neo

hi all,

in todays news of the world newspaper there's a voucher that gets you 20% off all consoles from asda supermarket.

so that makes a psp £144 instead of £180 and a xbox360 £224 instead of £280 doesn't mention if that includes games in the offer tho :wacko:

guess i'll be spending a few quid today then :teeth:

cheers

Neo

Guest prescience

not even an offer like this would tempt me into an Asda store..

my wife does the shopping ;)

looks like the vouchers were only in the papers over the weekend :wacko:

got burnout legends for the psp, very good looking and plays very quick like the console version :)

also ordered midmay extended play from play.com - 21 retro games like spyhunter and newish games such as mortal kombat 1 (one of my fav arcade games :) ) for only £11.99 (on offer)

also if someone is running a open wireless network you can surf the net with the psp while on the move ;)

yeah really tempted by the xbox 360 but gonna wait a little while longer till i get a 32" lcd telly to really show it off as the games just don't look that hot on a bog standard telly :blush:

Soooooo tempting. xbox 360 and pgr3 or Call of Duty 2. Mmmmmmmm

call of duty 2 looks just as good on my pc plus i prefer to play FPS with a keyboard n mouse as i find the joypad doesn't work as well :blush:

Pah! - 37 - Ive got a 42 downstairs. And for the proper jumps when playing Doom3, or motion sickness in PGR, you cant beat the 84" upstairs.

But then again Im a sad film and game geek with a belly to prove it. :lol:

I think I will be getting a new latop, as I too like FPS games on the PC with a mouse - I also like the strategy games too, which never quite work on a console.

But an xbox 360 keeps shouting at me :blush:

Pah! - 37 - Ive got a 42 downstairs. And for the proper jumps when playing Doom3, or motion sickness in PGR, you cant beat the 84" upstairs.

Not jealous, not jealous, not jealous!!

No............

I am :teeth:

Its actually quite cheap to do, in fact it cost less than HALF that of the plasma. (total cost for the projector and screen was less than £900) I do want a HD projector, but they are VERY expensive! LOL.

I must stay away from this thread though, otherwise Ill be sucked into buying a 360. Which given that I still havent honoured the IOU for the missus' birthday will probably not go down too well. :blush:

But then again Im a sad film and game geek with a belly to prove it. :lol:

I think I will be getting a new latop, as I too like FPS games on the PC with a mouse - I also like the strategy games too, which never quite work on a console.

But an xbox 360 keeps shouting at me :blush:

That all , downstairs I have a 50 inch plasma TV . You know its too big , when somebodys head on TV is bigger than your own !