Just had a P3 at Lockwood and Greenwood

as2bsc

Hi folks,

After reading some good reviews on here I booked my 5 year old zed (new to me) in for it's first P3 at Lockwood and Greenwood in Manchester. I'm chuffed to bits to find a local garage who know their market and understand customer service. I called up yesterday and they fitted me in today and even gave me the discounted rate for being a member here- bonus! I really can't recommend these guys enough if you live in and around the North West. They even asked me for permission before they washed the car and have done a great job of it too. Top effort all round.

Oh and the price- 220 all in saving me the 150 on what Westway quoted! Result :D

Nice one mate - yup been going there with mine for the past year now - thas 3 services a year for me!

They will also do my Chrysler 300C - I asked them before I purchased it - they can get hold of the parts and are prepared to do it!

:thumbs:

Nice one, can't fault it, just spoke to ma bro n he's gonna book his celica in now, just shows where customer service gets you- proof that it still matters!

Yup exactly - if they treat you well then you will go back - maybe Chesterfield can get them to talk to Jaguar to teach them a thing about it! :lol:

took mine there aswell and was pleased, and they didn't touch it with a sponge!

they texted me afterwards aswell about a query i had when i was there, they didnt have the answer but at least they told me they didnt!

wonder if they do suzukiii ? (which is the new plural of suzukis, cos that doesn't look right written down! :lol: )

edit: just remembered about the courtesy car, which is good to have, but it was a micra and was terrifying going round corners! i thought it was going to tip over :scare:)