OEM Flywheel & Clutch.....

Dene8

My zed had a competition clutch and lightweight flywheel in when I bought it but it’s really not for me.

My left leg in now easily twice the size of my right due to the frickin’ weight of the clutch and the flywheel 'chatter' and vibrations do not out weight the benefit of it being that tiny bit lighter.

So it's time to return to stock, is there any harm in fitting a used flywheel to my car (02 import) as I’m sure there's hundreds of people on here with one sat in their shed ;)

How much will a stock clutch set me back at the stealers or any traders wanna quote me a price? :D

Cheers

My zed had a competition clutch and lightweight flywheel in when I bought it but it’s really not for me.

My left leg in now easily twice the size of my right due to the frickin’ weight of the clutch and the flywheel 'chatter' and vibrations do not out weight the benefit of it being that tiny bit lighter.

So it's time to return to stock, is there any harm in fitting a used flywheel to my car (02 import) as I’m sure there's hundreds of people on here with one sat in their shed ;)

How much will a stock clutch set me back at the stealers or any traders wanna quote me a price? :D

Cheers

I can help you with all this mate.

I have new and preowned stock dual mass flywheels available.

I also have Nissan and Exedy stock clutches available.

All good to go next day.

Drop me a pm with your phone number and I can talk you through the options and prices :thumbs:

Cheers,

Alex.