Cancer research uk.

martinmac

I have just started the first part of my fundraising for Cancer research UK so in the unlikely event that anyone on here is a closet Midge Ure/ Ultravox fan I will put this up on here too. :)

cancer-research-uk.jpg

I know its coming up to Christmas and every penny is needed but why not donate a little to charity and have the chance of winning one of two great prizes. I have included a link to a Just Giving site which will make sure that your money goes straight to the charity. Dont forget, you arent getting raffle tickets so make sure you include gift aid, for every £10 donated the government adds £2-82

So what are the prizes. First, I hope you have a big space on the wall.

40 Inch Box Canvas Print (101cm) White Sides

Midge Ure of Ultravox performing during the Isle of Wight festival, in Newport on the Isle of Wight.

Professionally stretched Canvas Print on a wooden box frame. Ready to hang on your wall, size refers to width or height as appropriate. Printed image 101cm x 88cm.

Its not easy to take a good picture that does this justice but here you go.

CIMG2096-1.jpg

A better description is here.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASI ... oh_product

As this is a very large item I am afraid that I will have to limit this to UK delivery only but if you are outside the UK and can give me a friend or relatives address here then I will send it there.

This will be signed by Midge next weekend just to make it a bit more special.

The second prize is two tickets to an acoustic show of your choice. This is of course subject to their being tickets available once the winner has made their choice.

This is the link to the Just Giving site.

http://www.justgiving.com/Martin-MacDonald

For every pound you donate I will enter 1 chance in the draw.

Thanks,

Martin

Runs and hides :lol:

• 2 weeks later...