Today should have been a good day - or - WHY ME

Emperor Ming

Yes & No!!! What's easier for the dealer to sell a half touched up car or one with a completely new respray??? At the end of the day if he goes for half a respray I think he's defo gonna keep it anyway... Unless something else comes along which is hard to resist :)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Guys

Maybe I didn't explain myself properly.

The guy selling the car is paying for the front bumper and the drivers side of the car to be sprayed. If I don't like it I just walk away.

When I buy the car - if I buy it - I will get a spoiler and get that sprayed and fitted by the sprayer that I know (Not the same guy who is working on the car at the moment) and whilst he is doing the spoiler I will get him to do the other side of the car. and the rear bumper.

This second set of paint work is all that I am paying for and I know the work of the sprayer enough to trust it.

Don't get me wrong the paint work on the car IS NOT BAD and the fact that I will be driving a car that is only half sprayed will not show.

Its just that for not a lot of money I will be in a position to have the paint work A1 :yahoo:

This is all dependant on the quality of the work on the car when I see it at lunch time tomorrow.

Hi lomoto.

I agree. If sorted properly the car will be top dollar and with a healthy dose of Mr Mings 'Ming's Bling' on the engine bay and a proper 'Ming's Valet' on the inside it will look like brand new'

Ming the Patient