ST3 Box - VAG Group cars

ZedJohn

Hello,

I've still got my ST3 box I bought for my MK5 Golf GT170 (p/x for my Zed) and it is now for sale...

The box plugs into the diagnostic port and you can upload a new map to 'better suit the car to your needs' (read into that what you will!) The box turned 170bhp into 200 and gave around 300 ft lbs of torque. If only Zeds were that easy to modify!!

The box comes with CD ROM, USB leads and ODB cable. You will firstly need to download your current map from your VW/Seat/Audi etc and email it to ChippedUK, they will tweak it to your needs and send it back (approx £100), you then upload it to the car and hey presto - a transformed car! The beauty of the mod is it's untraceable and can be swapped back to and from standard as many times as you like so it's a popular choice with the company car crowd.

The box is for sale for £100 + postage.

I would have thought so as they share the parts across the VAG group but as I haven't tried, I couldn't say for definate. Best to contact ChippedUK.

Sorry for the vagueness, i just don't want to sell something that'll be no good for you/your mate.

Woth mentioning what engine the GT is, the diesel and the petrol had 170 PS so either a 2.0 TDI or the 1.4TSI ?

As for GTI's check with the supplier as the new GTI's had a differing fuel system to some petrol golfs (FSI) and the mk5's would have the 2.0TFSI so worth seeing if the software can control the differing fuel rails