Zed Parts For Sale

Kev946

Ok guys, now the cars gone and the vultures and taken the prize items, I have the following still available. All have been on the car 13 months or less and covered less than 5k miles: -

Nismo Radiator Cap £30 incl P&P SOLD

6310i Cradle offers

6310i phone (very good condition) offers

350z Boot Carpet (Genuine Nissan Item) – 2 tiny cuts for the toneau brackets, but can only be seen from underneath. Otherwise as new. £30 SOLD

350z Car Mats – Pair (Genuine Nissan Item) – passenger mat unmarked £20 SOLD

HKS Circle Earth System, (gold plated terminals and earth post & HKS Cable) - Ready to fit. Purple cable and a very nice setup. This is ready to fit and all labelled up. £40 SOLD

Ultra Yellow Touch Up (Genuine Nissan Item) – Only used a couple of times. Comes with a bottom and topcoat. Bought from the states. £6 incl. P&P SOLD

Oil Filters x 3 (genuine Nissan items) £10 SOLD

As you can see, small items I’ll cover the postage, but larger items the buyer pays or collects.

Regards

K

Kev - whereabouts are you located - I fancy the HKS earth system.

Now come on matey. I live on your doorstep remember. Belper. I'm not back home until Friday. I've got some pictures but they are at home.

Basically there's a lovely Earth Point with HKS logo installed on the front of the engine earth point, and all cables attach to this including one to the battery. Looks lovely and very trick.

Let me know

PS: Wheels are sold at the moment. I'll let the new owner do the reveal..:lol:

Kev - Ill take the earth kit then if thats OK. Ill drop a PM with my number. Im out for the day Saturday so perhaps Friday night or Saturday evening?

Ill promise to wipe any drool off the 6 series.. :blush:

Sold to that man.

PS: Wait until you see the V8...:lol: