He soon got my TT on the website..

ade2009

Main thing is mate you just be honest and advise them the best you can, either way you have your new car so your sorted lol..

My mate found the ex owner of his Golf R32 and he lived in Ireland lol... Where theres a will theres a way :teeth::p

Alexz

Just found my old TT up for sale.. £8000.

Don't you think thats a bit optamistic?? :shrug:

http://www.stringfellows-outlet.com/ind ... mageid=206

hey mate,

i sold my ST to get the Zed, the salesman put it up 10K!! he only gave me 7.5K which is a good price, a week later i got a call from this guy who was going to buy it he was gonna pay 9.5K for it till the sale fell through on his end!!

http://www.s2000-4u.co.uk/vehicle-detai ... &ID=995707

it needed a sevice, 2 new tyres and there was a massive stone chip in the hood!! and this guy didnt check out any of it.

people will pay that for your car!! i dont doubt it!!

Sparky

Do people think that a dealer is going to try to resell the car at the same price they paid for it????

i dont, but 2.5k over is a bit pricy seeing as i only paid 8.5K for it 14months and 17000 miles ago!!

if he held out i reckon somebody would pay that tho

If he did sell it for that price then his profit wouldn't actually be £2.5k after he has taxed, serviced, valeted, warranteed, paid staff etc etc

Do people think that a dealer is going to try to resell the car at the same price they paid for it????

i dont, but 2.5k over is a bit pricy seeing as i only paid 8.5K for it 14months and 17000 miles ago!!

if he held out i reckon somebody would pay that tho

If he did sell it for that price then his profit wouldn't actually be £2.5k after he has taxed, serviced, valeted, warranteed, paid staff etc etc

he didnt tax it, he didnt service it, he didnt valet it, the 3 month ,joke, warranty (max pay out £100), 2 staff members.

dont think that there is that many outgoings!! let say he make £2K, happy days!!